In honor of Winter Storm Jonas, PupJournal announced a “Best in Snow” photo contest on January 23rd. The rules? (1) Post the best photo of your pup enjoying the snowy weather; (2) the photos that have the most “likes” by noon on 1/25 will be featured by PupJournal.
Below are the winners of “Best in Snow” 2016!
5. (Tied) Scout
This pup is all bundled up and ready for snow that is probably taller than he is!
5. (Tied) Sadie
This was Sadie’s first snow; what a cutie!
Moose looks very regal against the snowy white flakes.
The snow got Leo super excited — enough that he jumped almost as high as the Christmas trees around him!
Catch that snowball, Kirby!
1. Jumpy Pup
This pup is springing around on the stairs and in the snow — and is the winner of our “Best in Snow” photo contest!
Bonus: The following additional photos were selected by the editor.
1. “I know I hid that bone under here somewhere.”
2. “My name’s Zorro, and I say you don’t have to sacrifice fashion when the weather’s bad.”
3. “I’m Jet, and I like to store a bunch of extra snowflakes on my head for later!”
4. “I’m Cody — and why shouldn’t dogs wear scarves?”
5. “Linney Lollipop to the rescue!”
More cute dogs loving winter: Our Favorite Doggie Holiday Sweaters